|LT001||ASLO, standard 1 ml||45+5|
|LT111||ASLO, standard 2×1 ml||1X25+2X115|
|LT002||CRP, standard 1 ml||45+5|
|LT222||CRP, standard 2×1 ml||1×25+2×115|
|LT003||RF, standard 1 ml||45+5|
|LT004||Ferritin, standard set 5 × 1 ml||30+10|
- All reagents are ready for use.
- Calibration for ASLO, CRP is done at a point with the standard in the kit.
- Calibration for RF is done in 5 points by diluting the standard in the kit.
- The standards for ASLO, CRP, RF are lyophilized, and after reconstitution are stable for 20 days at 2-80C or 3 months at -200C.
- Controls for ASLO / CRP / RF are lyophilized, and after reconstitution are stable for 10 days at 2-80C or 6 months at -200C.
|LTCON01||N control for ASLO/CRP/RF||2×1|
|LTCON02||P control for ASLO/CRP/RF||2×1|
|IMCAL01||Calibrator IgM, IgG, IgA, C3, C4||5×1|
|IMCON LOW||Control Level 1 IgM, IgG, IgA, C3, C4, ferritin||2×1|
|IMCON HIGH||Control Level 2 IgM, IgG, IgA, C3, C4, ferritin||2×1|
- The IMCAL calibrator is liquid and has stability for 30 days at 2-80C.
- The ferritin calibrator set has 45 days stability at 2-80C.
- IMCONLOW and IMCON HIGH controls are liquid and after opening are stable 30 days at 2-80C.
Do not freeze!